you get a gold star!

A few months ago I decided that I would like to grow my hair Kardashian long (sans extensions) and so far I was fairly happy with my progress. But then I fell into a rut, inspired by bloggers everywhere. I turned to the top knot and got stuck in a bun rut.  I love that it is an instant style, works with my slightly dirty hair and even my bangs. But enough was enough. Plus my head started to hurt. So I have started a new trend for me. Wearing my hair down. This also means that I have to actually do it which I am still getting the hang of. There are some mornings when I miss that having a bun was a look  and have been on the Pinterest search for fun ways to show off my locks. It was there that I noticed a ton of these stars for your hair.


These really any color stars come in clips , headbands, and are probably completely DIY-able. Though Etsy and Catbird really have some awesome ones ready to go. What do you think? Would you wear these? What about to work? 

Clockwise starting from top left: Studded Rose, Catbird, Esty, Pinterest User

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger