while on the topic of breaking the bank

When I opened my email this morning, staring at me was a notice. Take an additional 25% off all sale clothing at Anthropologie. This is what I call being tested. I actually find it helpful to look through all of it , even adding things to my basket and then quickly closing the page and walking away.  For anyone interested in what I did place in my basket, here is  a peak.I found the Blue Suede Skirt to be particularly hard to walk away from.  Please feel free to email me for size information if you feel like making a purchase in my honor. :) Did you see anything that you liked?

















































Pants Seen Here, Suede Skirt Seen Here and Tee Dress Seen Here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger