I can't quit you

Maybe an extra pair of jeans wouldn't be a problem if our closets were two stories. Dang! Seen here
A friend of mine Nell recently shot me an email that I totally connected with. She was telling me about her Spring Cleaning process and the dilemma that arose. After going through her closet, editing out what she did and didn't wear, she was stuck staring at two pairs of Seven Jeans.  Had she paid a lot of money for them? Yes. Were they in style now? No. Had she worn then in years? No. But still, the idea of getting rid of them was foreign. And totally relate-able. I graduated college in 2004 (no shame in 30) and lived in at least 6 different apartments since then. You know what else has lived in those 6 apartments-all with limited storage space? My- painfully expensive- Diesel Jeans that I got as a senior in college. Why? I don't know, 100% of me knows that I will never ever wear them again, but there they are. Tucked away in a drawer like my old report cards and diaries. Maybe one day I will say mercy and donate them, but for now, I will keep them.

Do you have anything else that you keep even though you don't wear it? Is it often based on how much you spent on it? I am wondering since both Nell and my picks were on the more expensive side of things.

I actually might have a solution for this...stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. my mom's rule: if you haven't worn it in 6 months, it's out! SO TOUGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're really a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful job on this subject!

    My web-site book directory

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger