Keys Please

A few months ago I lost my keys. I did all the usual steps, retracing my steps, emptying every pocket, calling Madison Square Garden since I swore I had them at the Knick game. But alas, I never found them. And it irks me today. I have made do, getting a new cute key chain but in all honestly, never loving it. And then I saw there. How funny and cool are these old school style key tags that also make it super easy finding you keys in an over-stuffed bag? Have you ever lost your keys? Did I ever tell you that I once threw away my wallet? I then searched and searched for it all day. I woke up in the middle of the night and said THE TRASH! I went outside and boom, there it was. Pretty lucky.
Seen on 3 Potato Four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger