News on News

Big stack of Sunday papers from here
I have a question for you guys....Where do you guy your news from? With all that has happened in the past few days, getting information has made me wondering if I am doing it the best way possible. Here is my rundown. First NYTimes. Then NYMag. Then Twitter. Followed by CNN. Then Facebook. And then People.  And repeat. On my way passing a newsstand, I will then look at the back pages of the Post and Daily News. I watch PTI for Sports news and sometimes E! in support of my home-girl Guiana. On the weekends, I like my newspapers read to me a la New York One.

What about you? How do you get your news? Is there something I should be checking out? Do you have a daily read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger