Cheap Thrill Project. Maya Nailed It


I think its time for something fun.

For those who don't know, Maya is my older sister. But a sister isn't enough of a word to describe her. maya is a smart, funny, amazing mom and even better friend.  And she almost always has her nails done. you know why? It's because Maya's cheap thrill is getting a manicure. Having nice nails is the cherry on top. Even in play clothes, when your nails are done, you look nice. So today, for the inaugural Cheap Thrill, I am giving away a $20.00 Gift Card to SpaFinder.com so that you can go get your nails did anywhere you want. 

Seen on Thank God I'm A Girl
To enter, leave a comment with the words CHEAP THRILL. If you want to add your favorite nail color too, that would be even better.  Winner will be selected at random on Wednesday. 

PS-- None of my Cheap Thrill Project is sponsored. It is just something fun from me to you. Pass it on to your friends!

20 comments:

  1. Lovin this CHEAP THRILL-- could def use a mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! CHEAP THRILL!!! im loving malaga wine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEAP THRILL. lovin luxedo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every single time i look and pretend i am going to switch it up...but always keep it classic with mademoiselle. i do go for it on my toes though :) CHEAP THRILL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Maya's cheap thrill! Love the mani above and Love what you're doing!! I have Dive Bar from Essie on my tips right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHEAP THRILL! Dating a Royal is one my faves for a bold mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHEAP THRILL! i love it (and you both)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this CHEAP THRILL idea! I had essie mink muffs on last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone loves a mani, total CHEAP THRILL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CHEAP THRILL! I love to get my nails done.
    My Fav color is Sugar Daddy by Essie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What up CHEAP THRILL...forever young is my color of choice! Thanks Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm honored to be the first CHEAP THRILL! I also totally recommend the Sally Hansen nail stickers. They are a DIY cheap thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best CHEAP THRILL I've had! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heart OPI and CHEAP THRILL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved a good cheap thrill! A mani is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heart MP! She isn't CHEAP, but she's a THRILL. Russian Navy is still my fav color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i don't think i've ever used the same color twice on my nails...i feel like such a weirdo for not having a go-to. maybe i'll cultivate one with this cheap thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cheap Thrill! And Essie's "Ladylike" is a classic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glitter nails? that's a big Yes Please. Cheap thrill indeed.
    ~Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheap Thrill! My Fav color rightn ow is Essie's "Miss Fancy Pants" from their Fall 2012 collection

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger