Cheap Thrills- The Project


One of my more popular posts has been my Cheap Thrill suggestion about my favorite Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balms. I got emails, texts and even a phone call from friends and sisters about them which made me think. I know a fair amount of really impressive, cool, stylish, smart, funny (you get the point, I admire these people in all ways) women. And so I sent out an email asking them what their cheap thrills were. The only parameter was that it had be under $15.00.  I have compiled a list of their thoughts and am now ready to share with you, my readers. And here is the fun part. With each cheap thrill, I will give it away to one of you, drawing a name from the comments section of each Cheap thrill post. So stay tuned. Cheap thrills to come.

1 comments:

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger