is this trend over?

These lovely locks seen here
 So dudes, I am in a bit of a hair rut. Not the shape, since I have cut my bangs, I have been all about them. It's the color that it getting me. For those of you who don't know me, I have very dark brown hair. It doesn't get lighter in the sun or have natural highlights. It is just straight up dark. A few years ago Ombre came on the scene and totally rocked my (and seemingly every woman whose hair I admired) world. Dark on top with lighter highlights at the bottom. So pretty and interesting. But I was too chicken to do it. Then last week when I was getting a trim, I asked my hairdresser--who has ombre-- what she thought of my doing it. She herself loves it and while dying your hair is damaging, it isn't all of your hair and the upkeep up minimal compared to regular highlights. So I am asking you my dear readers-- what do you think? Have you ever tried something totally new with your hair? I have gotten Keratin and loved how easy it made my hair to manage. Anyone know more about Ombre? Will I look totally 2010?

The hair that seems to have started it all. Damn. Seen here

6 comments:

  1. i love the look and have totally thought about doing it to my own boring brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it! your hair already looks great these days, take it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it! it would look great, especially since youre such a pro at curling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, do it! not sure that will ever go out of style - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will hold down the dissenting opinion...nooooo...your hair is so gorgeous! Your natural color is cuhrazy-says the natural dirty blond (yuck) headed girl who has to highlight every few months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with marge, your hair is so beautiful and i love the color contrasting with your skin!

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger