oh tom....

Please pack your knives and go. Seen on TVGasm
Finally after what seemed like forever, Top Chef is back. This is one of the few shows that even after 10 seasons, I still really get into it. The chef's are no joke. When I was in Chicago a little over a year ago, I was able to go the Girl and the Goat, a Stephanie Izard (and only female Top Chef winner) restaurant and it was the bomb. For Maya and PB's birthday last year, we dined at Talde, another Top Chef alum, Dale Talde restaurant and homeboy was there running the amazingly yummy place. So I get it, these contestants are the real deal. But as much as I like the show, I like the NYMag.com recap even better.  For a show that takes itself fairly seriously, the recap is the perfect compliment making endless fun of both the contestants and judges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger