Cross that off the bucket list..

I didn't want people to go hungry (or thirsty)

For years, I have been desperate to be in a book club. Years ago, a close friend tried to start one. We each purchased the first book and never got any further than that.  For nearly 3 months, I peripherally joined a co-workers club, never going to the meetings (since she dropped out early) but would continue to read all of their books. My parents are both in clubs and sometimes I would try to keep up with their reads. I guess the reality was that I never wanted to start one, I just wanted to join one. And that is exactly what happened last night. Sure, I missed the first meeting but last night, we had the all important second meeting and I really enjoyed it. If anyone is interested, we read This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz. Are you in a book club? Do you want to be? What are you reading now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger