Come get cozy

The combination of our somewhat new sectional couch and weather getting a little chillier (though no one told God it's fall today) is really calling for a new cozy blanket to get under on a Sunday night. Enter Leif Shop. Yes, I want to buy almost everything on this site but these two blankets were really calling out to me. I did look closer and not sure that they are going to be big enough but dang, that are cute. Plus, I am still holding on strong and not buying anything. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't.....and then gift it to me!

Blanket on the left seen Here, Blanket on the left seen Here
Also totally loving these from Leif too!
Tassel Bracelet Seen Here
Dipped Juice Cup Seen Here
Serving Platter Seen Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger