wrap it up

Fanned Dots Washi Found Here

Neon Stripes Washi Found Here
Guys, have you heard or seen this brand Washi Tape? They have been blowing up on blogs and Pinterest like nobodies beeswax.  The thing is that they are such a totally duh simple thing. Interesting looking, tons of fun prints and colors all on tape. I love how they make a simple wrapping job look extra special and fun. I have also seen people use them to make a design on the floor for their kids or even cute flags with them. With holidays coming up, you know I am going to get on this.


I can just imagine all the funny prints coming from his mouth. Frog Tape Dispenser from See Jane Work ...and possibly my desk at work.

I kinda want this race track made from Washi Tape for myself. Seen at Apartment Therapy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger