Kickstarter

When I should be reading my book for book club, I sometimes find myself trolling on Kickstarter. If you aren't familiar, Kickstarter is a site for new and growing business that are seeking financing. Anyone can contribute to a project and depending on the amount that you give, you often get something from the company once they launch in return. it can be incredibly gratifying to feel as though you helped a company start, even if you don't get anything in return, you are helping someone that you believe in start something that they believe in. This is one that I have been drawn (pun intended) to recently. Tyler Deeb is creating a custom designed and incredibly detailed front and back deck of cards. Check out his video, it's pretty cool.

Mock Up Ten of Clubs Seen on Kickstarter

Mock of Ace of Diamonds Seen on Kickstarter


0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger