We're giving it away!

My Fav From Tommy & Ella
Sheere Wu, owner and creator of Tommy & Ella is my home-girl. Seriously, she and I work together at our 9 to 5 and then like to hang out from 5 to 9. Sheree is endlessly talented both professionally and creatively, and pushes those that she works with to get on board with that kind of ethic. In a nutshell, she is awesome. And if that wasn't enough, she runs the super cute etsy site Tommy & Ella filled with very sweet bracelets. I wear these by the stack (I am actually her hand model in her company picture) and have sent them as gifts to ladies I love. So in honor of my third week of blogging, Sheree's awesomeness and feeling like fall has arrived, I am doing my first give away.  Here is the deal. Just visit the Tommy & Ella Etsy Store and shout out in the comments section which bracelet you like best. Winner will be picked at random on Thursday at 5pm EST. Best of luck and pass it on!

Thanks Kevin, where ever you are, for this picture of Sheree and me!


(Image from here)

15 comments:

  1. Love the blog so far, MP! And the Bright Coral Braided Friendship Bracelet is the best!

    love,
    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Eliza about the blog! The maroon braided friendship bracelet is calling my name for Fall. -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue green rhinestone. summer camp bracelets gone glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. red braided friendship bracelet needs to be with me in ohio! just like the writer of this here blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to decide on just one? too hard! if i had to choose two, it would be narrowed down to the teal and the nude leather one with the marcasite. or maybe just both together would do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, Nutter Butter. Keep it up and I'll keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink purple gold friendship bracelet. so many delightful colors wrapped in one bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm digging the nude leather bracelet with the pretty marcasite. Pick me, pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the nude leather bracelet with marcasite and gold beads- so simple yet so chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. teal friendship bracelet! nothing says friendship like teal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite friendship bracelet is the purple one!!! Such a great color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVIN the blog Miss Polton! It's a tough call b/c they're all cute, but I must pick the maroon friendship bracelet--perfect autumn color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE Pink Purple Gold Rhinestone bracelet (although I kind of love them all.) AMAZING! Just like MP Daily...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teal for sho'. Excellent hand modeling by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neon orange braided friendship bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger