My new fall nails

A few years ago, Essie came out with Midnight Cami for the Fall. I remember it so clearly because it was a hit at Jewish holidays with my sisters and cousins. Since then it has been my go to, almost black but truly blue polish that doesn't look goth since I am still a little tan from this summer. Flipping though the best of fall fashion magazines, I saw the new Essie Fall colors and fell hard core. Her name is Stylenomics. A hunter like green that has similar qualities to my Midnight Cami but a totally updated way.
Stylenomics

My tried and true Midnight Cami
I am sure that there is a break the fast/break a nail joke in here somewhere but I will leave that up to you. What do you think? All information about Essie found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger