Getting your hair did

A few weeks ago one of my closest friends got married. The wedding was a Saturday night and when I was talking to my sister about it, and how to make my look special, she suggested I check out the John Barrett Braid Bar. I had been lusting after braids seen on Pinterest so I booked an appointment for the afternoon of the wedding and  got busy deciding what look I wanted. Of course, once I got here, I changed my mind what kind of braid I wanted since it was pretty warm out. It was all over in 25 minutes (a little too fast in some ways) but I walked away with a pretty cool look that there was no way I could have created at home.
From the back
Fishtail down the left

From the front...don't Emma and I look cute

I think that if I were going to do it again, I might do something different. I did get a ton of compliments and people asking about it. In the words of Drake and my sister Rachael, YOLO

 (Image One From Here) (Image Two From Here) (Image Three From Here)(Thanks PB for the pics of my hair and CM for pic of Emma and me!)

2 comments:

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger