A vote for Amy!

My good friend Amy recently ordered and recieved 4 pairs of glasses from the ever cool company Warby Parker.  This online company will send you up to 5 pairs to try on at home and if and when you make a purchase, they give a pair of glasses to someone in need. Plus their styles are totally current and cool. I feel like a Dos Equis ad when I say this but its true-- I don't wear glasses, but if I did, I would wear Warby Parkers. Amy looks awesme in glasses and was having a tough time picking which she should go. Each is slightly different (we hope you can tell) so we  it would be fun (and informative) to take it to the masses and hear what you guys think. Voting will be up for the week, let Amy know which you like.


8 comments:

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger