order up

Clockwise from top left seen Here, Here, Here, and Here

When I am hosting a party, I want to be able to make sure that I give myself enough time. Time to make sure I am not still wearing my yoga pants and Olympic t-shirt when my guests arrive. Time to make sure the bathroom trash has been taken out and laundry isn't laying on the floor. And maybe even time to try those false eyelashes. So in order to make sure, I try to streamline the food. Since this isn't going to be a sit down dinner but more of a cocktail vibe, I figured why not try a bruscetta (just don't ask how I pronounce it) party. So I am going with Butternut Squash and Ricotta, Creamed Mushrooms,
Mozzarella Pesto and Arugula , and Grilled Asparagus. I love the idea of having these guys out with some various other little snacks, maybe some cured meats, some spiced nuts and who know what else..


Let's be honest, this dude will probably be there too. Seen Here

1 comments:

  1. Ahh it all looks so delish, i cannot wait. and...perhaps i will eat cured meat. it seems like a good time and place to dive back in to that world, right?

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger