blowing up like i thought i would

here are some of the pins that have blown up on my Pinterest page.


Bleached Out Heart T-Shirt. This seems like something that could be a total DIY. Repined 28 times 
Seen Here

Leather Jacket, White T-Shirt. What a hot look. Repined 79 times
Seen Here


Double Heart Bracelet. Currently not available on esty but fingers crossed it will be back soon. Repined 43 times
Seen Here, hope they come back!

Pink Shoes and Jeans. I don't own anything like this but I sure with I would. Repined 62 times

Seen Here


Leather jacket, amazing hat. I see this look and I CRAVE the chilly weather. This look will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine. Repined 51 times
Seen Here
How rad is the kitchen table set up. I am not sure PB would ever go for it but I love the layers and the cool pink table base. Repined 57 times

Seen Here


Neutral paint colors. This was one of my early pins and I still really like it. Its the kind of pin I hope to come back to in a few years when I don't have to ask a landlord about painting. Repined 43 times

Seen Here

Which is your favorite? Are you on pinerest? Anyone that I should follow?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger