are you a country or a city mouse?

 Right now I am a city mouse. I love that we can walk out of our door and stroll to some of the most amazing restaurants (and bagels) this country has to offer. I love that I feel completely safe, that the subway can get you anywhere that you need to go, that my friends and lots of my family are all around. But then I leave the city it physical feels different, kinda in a good way. And it makes me think...where will the next adventure take me? Where do you guys live? Where makes you happy?



From Left to Right on Each Row. 
Blue Ridge Parkway, New York Subway, Taxis near Time Square, Pennsylvania Commute, 
Joshua Tree, My Walk Home in Brooklyn all from my iphone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger