Once I had the roll down, I thought about what else I could do to elevate my lunch. Here is what I came up with.
- Ok so this isn't going to be low carb, but who cares, go for the roll, you will be glad you did.
- Spice up your meat selections-- literally-- turkey pastrami is a little spicy. Or go with a honey roast, smoked, whatever. Just look around and see what your options are. Change is out there.
- Cheese Please. Love to snack on brie...who said you can't put it on a sandwich. Muster, cheddar, provolone, aged gouda (yes please) are all awesome pics. Go crazy, its just a few slices.
- Here is where the fun starts. I like mayo and mustard as much as the next but I also love balsamic glaze, pesto, even salsa. Try a different condiment and you will not be disappointed.
- Finally, veggies. What about a pickled hot pepper, or a fire toasted tomato. Give me the works!
(For info on the image click here)