What it is right now.

This morning I was waiting for the subway, listening to The Splendid Table when all of a sudden a woman starting approaching me and pointing her finger at me yelling. I had no clue what she was saying so I said what? She pointed at my fur collar and yelled "I hope Karma gets you!" I was pretty surprised and a gentleman in the area asked if I was okay and we each rolled our eyes at this woman. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and to say that she got under my skin would be an understatement. As I looked around the station, I noticed that almost everyone around me has on leather and there was even another fur color. Why did she pick me?  Did she realize that I had my headphones in and couldn't really hear her? Does she do this often? By the time that I got to my work I had cooled off and realized that this incident left me with something that if I am ever stuck in an elevator with Kim Kardashian and Anna Wintour, I will bring up and we can all commiserate together on the hardships of being fashion forward....even if my fur is made of acrylic.


PS. Did you hear the best news of the day? Justin Timberlake is putting out new music. See the teaser here

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, that's scary. At least she had no red paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, scary. maya you watch yourself with your hand-me-down jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is crazy! i feel like you see that happen in movies and tv shows but not in real life. you should have said that karma cant find you because your hummer drives too fast.

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger