My Super Bowl Picks!

Ok, so by the title of this post one might assume that I wold be breaking down the game and picking which team is going to win. Well I am not. Ravens are going to win. I can just feel in my bones. The picks that I am talking about are what to snack on. Super Bowl to me means the chance to cook up a bunch of things that probably aren't going to be great in the health department but AMAZING to taste. So without further ado, here are my picks. What will you be making?

Meatball Sub with Caramelized Onions From Smitten Kitchen.

Mini Cheddar Popovers From Shutterbean

Momofuku Style Chicken Wings from Momofuku For 2

Mini Pretzel Dogs from Joy the Baker    







4 comments:

  1. YUM! especially the wings. delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the Pretzel rolls, they look so good the cat wants some too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a dozen wings please. See you Sunday! And Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger