Double Booked

Sloan's Planner Seen on NYTimes

How do you guys keep track of your schedule? I have to be honest about this, I am not always the best and have been known to double book myself on more than one occasion. I use my Outlook, Google and my phone calendar all synced and I still sometimes miss things. I used a Filofax when I graduated college and after reading this article in the NYTimes about Sloan Crosleys (disclaimer, I love this woman) affection for her red Louis Vuitton planner and the yearly ritual of replacing the pages, I am tempted to bring back my Filofax. There is something to be said for writing this down in ink! What about you, how do you keep track of your calendar?

My dream version....seen on Fashion Squad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger