the perils of dog ownership

This morning PB came into our bedroom to let me know someone was up with Pashys foot. He thought that maybe since he has been sleeping on it funny, it was bugging him. A little later this morning, I was packing my lunch for the day. This is usually Pasha's favorite activity since more often than not, he ends up with an extra treat in his bowl. And today, it was steak no less from the night before! But it didn't budge him from bed. When he finally did get up, he didn't put any weight or pressure on his back right leg so I had to carry him down the stairs to go to the bathroom. We are going to go to the vet later today and I know that he will be okay in no time but in these circumstances, I just wish that he could talk to us and let me know whats wrong! Do you guys have any pets? Also, can other animals limbs "fall asleep" and get pins and needles they way that ours do?

4 comments:

  1. This has happened to Winston before and it's always been because he loves jumping off from things (kind of like your love of drop-kicking things?) and I think he lands oddly. So far (knocks on wood) it hasn't been more than that. I'm hoping it's something small/easy for PB too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jesse...I will keep you posted. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just happened to my friend's dog and it was a pulled muscle. I hope your pup's OK in no time. I've had one emergency vet trip with my pup and was a nervous wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, poor pasha! keep us posted on what you find out

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger