Thought Catalog



Do you guys know about Thought Catalog? It is a website filled with essays, lists and articles that range in every topic. I have to think that many of the writers and I are the same age since so many of the topics are relate-able but then again, sometimes I think that I am 19 (this is for another post). From this An Open Letter To Seamless Web to The Case for Ina Garten World Domination (How Easy Is That? to What Goes Through My Mind Every Time I Go To Trader Joe's (I guess I like their food related stuff) I just like zoning out sometimes to this site. You should check it out, according to them  "Reading Thought Catalog will probably make you more interesting. You’re going to discover stories, ideas, and voices here that you won’t find in the mainstream media."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger