TGIF, for sure

I don't know about you but I am ready for the weekend. I am so happy that daylight savings are making leaving the office a daylight activity but it is making waking up SO MUCH HARDER. And not just for me, Pashy was sleeping so soundly this morning that I had to literally carry him to the door to get him on board with going for a walk. I don't understand how he never seems to have to go to the bathroom. Since Paul is still away, I am on Pashy duty all weekend so I will be sticking around the hood, most likely trying on jeans, hoping to get to my morning Barre Burn classes and watching a few games of basketball. Harvard, thank you for screwing up my bracket. What about you guys, any good plans for the weekend?

Since this somehow become unofficial shopping week here, I thought I might share these with you all. I pinned them a few weeks ago and they totally blew up. As of now, 324 people have repined and 101 people have liked them. They are cute but I never would have guessed that many people would be into them. What do you think?


Kate Spade Earring at Nordstrom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger