My latest blog crush

Through word of mouth, links and a lot of Pinterest, I have come across so many amazing websites and blogs. But recently I have been completely captivated by Spoon Fork Bacon. Write by two women (one is a photographer, one is a food stylist) Spoon Form Bacon is really packed with great recipes and equally great looking food. Here are a few things that are on my to make list for the upcoming spring. YUM!

Oh PS. They have a really great looking book called Tiny Food Party. Adding it to my want list fo-sho.

Sparkling Apple Sangria. You make me want to throw a party!

Mini Lobster Rolls. Oh hell yes

Scallop and Uni Crudo. For those fancy nights at home.

1 comments:

  1. Gotta check it out, I love food blogs as I am always cooking.


    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger