Printables on Blogs

One of the things that I love about the blogging community is all the amazing things that become available on them. I have learned different ways to braid my hair, about upcoming art exhibits and added a million movies to my must see list. But one of the things that impress me most is all the free printable templates that are out there. With a few simple materials (and a printer) you can have amazing note cards, gift tags, even baskets! Because so many creative people blogging, this is such a cool way of sharing their skills. Below is a quick little round up of some of my favorites out there. Below each image is the link that will take you to the printable page.

Put a bird on it! Literally. These are so sweet and would make a great gift tag! Seen on Rebecca's Misc

These are pretty impressive & on my list for summer. Could be great of Valentine's Day too. Seen on Oh Happy Day


Perfectly cute and without having to run to Duane Reade. Score. Seen on Ruffled


1 comments:

  1. Those are fun! The bag made out of paper is great too!

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger