Cheap Thrills- Melissa's Pick

Image Seen Here
The latest and greatest Cheap Thrill comes from my friend Melissa. I was introduced to her through my dear friend Erica and I am so glad that I have had a chance to get to know Melissa. From getting robbed in Spain (we were fine, my new phone wasn't) to dancing down on the Jersey Shore, Melissa has kept me laughing the whole time. But beyond funny, Melissa is incredible smart, driven and always looks amazing. When she sent over her Cheap Thrill pick of rollerball perfume from Sephora, it was like a light bulb went off in my brain and I couldn't wait to share. In Melissas own words "I like to switch up my perfume often (when the seasons change or after a big life event like moving, breaking up with someone, etc) and this is a cheap way to do it!"

For today's Cheap Thrill, you get to pick any scent from the Sephora Rollerball selection. Just leave a comment of either your signature scent or which perfume you would like. Winner will be picked on Friday at 5pm.

Good Luck!

13 comments:

  1. I've been jonesing for Clinique Happy for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica, how are you? I like Chloe (i think that is how u spell it)....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i would go for chloe or bulgari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cheap thrill! My fav scent is Florence by Tocca but they don't have a rollerball so I'd have to pick Flowerbom by Viktor & Rolf. I haven't smelled it yet but 5 stars from 7 reviewers smells good to me! :) Thanks, MP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would def get the issey miyake! what a fun cheap thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one!! I like so many - Maddy, if I get picked, surprise me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, so many to choose from... Justin Bieber Boyfriend or Taylor Swift Wonderstruck?! How would I ever choose??

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a good one melissa! i am not that hip to scents (always find them intimidating which makes this rollerball situation even more appealing)so i'll copy er and say issey miyake. if anyone thinks it doesn't match my personality, please advise :) love a CHEAP THRILL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great idea. i might have to go with the old time fave, narcisco rodriquez for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this idea! but I have no idea which one to choose- lets just go with Philosophy - Amazing Grace...

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay melissa...awesome idea! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. I like Play from Givenchy!!

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger