Ornamental help

How funny is this hedgehog? Seen at Terrain
So as I may have mentioned before, this is the first year that PB and I have a Christmas tree. We are actually going to be in Florida with PB's dad for the actual day but I loved getting a nice size tree for the house to get us in the holiday spirit. But this Jew needs some help. Ornaments. What is the tradition? Do I just buy them willy nilly or does each need a story and special moment? Do you stick to one color pallet? Also, how many packs of lights do you use? Color or white? Have bloggers and Martha Stewart made me self conscious of my own tree? I can answer that one...yes.  Help!

2 comments:

  1. When I first started decorating my own tree, I bought some generic glass ornaments (red and silver balls) and some red velvet bows. Over the years, I've received many ornaments as gifts from friends and family and have bought some from places I've traveled. I love my tree now as I continue to add to it each year. I have such great memories as I decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we used to get to pick a new ornament every year. funny to see the progression of style as we got older - i think my first one is a tiny plastic skeleton and my last one is a sparkly hemp star. i hear that old orange peels are good for decorating anything.

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger