on a quest

Ok, so I have to come clean. My spending freeze it over. It started with a J.Crew 30% off all sale items and I never looked back. With the holidays approaching, spending is in full effect, though I am trying to make smart buying decsions. One item on my list that is really a must have is new black boots. I have worn my last pair to the ground and am ready for a style update. So I went to my Pinterest page to look for ideas. I settled on the idea of a fold over boot. First of all, these tend to be a little wider in the calf which is a must for me. They look great with skirts and bare legs but also totally cute tucked in to jeans. And they are like nothing else I own, a recent requirement I have implemented to eliminate the predictable. The problem is that they are incredibly hard to find. So please feel free to chime in, point me in a direction, drop me a line, text me, tweet me, instargram me cause mama wants some new boots. What do you guys think....

The Inspiration
The I Won the Powerball Option. Givenchy at Saks


The I Won the Pick Six Option. Vera Wang at Shopbop (sold out anyway)


The I Won the Scratch Off Option.  Steven by Steven Madden at Bloomingdales

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger