50 strands of grey

Turning 30 wasn't a big deal to me. I didn't wake up and question what I have been doing with my life.  What I did question where the hell these grey hairs where coming from?  I started to noticed a few come in around my temples and a few near my crown.  Ugh. I know that plucking is not the answer but here is my problem, my hair is really dark so even if it is only about 5 strands, they stick out like they are neon. So I bust out the Tweezterman and I pluck them. Don't you kinda wish that if you were going to go grey, one day all your hair would be grey instead of strand by stand?

Whats funny is that PB is completely salt and pepper and loves every single hair on his head, thinking that they take him one step closer to George Clooney. 

Do you have greys? Do you pluck? Dye? Let them go? Would you ever dye your hair grey a la Kelly Osborn recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger