Doing something

This weekend, like many of you I am sure, I spent a fair amount of time glued to the TV with reports from Newtown flooding my brain. Heartbroken seems to be the most appropriate word for the situation. It was hard this weekend not to hug my nephew extra tight when I saw him., to not think of Barbara in her school in Texas, to not be even fearful on the subway. PB could see me going down this train track of fear and slowly helped me ease on the breaks. I know that I cannot live in fear. I know that something has to be done. And so last night, PB and I decided to write a letter to our representatives in Congress and the Senate. Both sites have a search tool that allows you to plug in your zip code and it will tell you who your representative is. Let them hear your voice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger