Dream Jeans

I know that I owe you guys a lot more blog posts. My computer at home is on the major fritz and work has been so busy that finding the time and place to get here hasn't been easy. But when it comes to letting you know all about a sale, it seems worth it. I have recently found the Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans from Madewell. I love their fit, the colors the come in (I have them in this Olive color) and how they aren't too hard on the wallet. They were the perfect pair in Paris,dressing up with wedges or down with my loafers. And now, they are on sale. Trust me, they are the bomb!


All of Madewell sale is now 20% off. Did you find anything else? PS This isn't a sponsered post from Madewell, just a hey, I love these jeans and I love you guys type of thing.

1 comments:

  1. love these jeans, lived in them all winter. they are great for us short gals...

    ReplyDelete

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger