Dating Life

Have you guys heard of this website 40 Days Of Dating? It is a totally fascinating project. Two friends Jessica and Tim who happen to also be artist and unlucky in love try committing to dating each other for 40 Days. Because they are both so creative, the website that follows these 40 days in unbelievably cool and interesting. I also got some great date ideas from them. But most importantly, I felt invested in their relationship as I got to know both of them. It also made me think a lot about dating, if you can essentially date anyone or if there has to be something there. It has gotten so much attention that the story was recently optioned for a movie! I suggest reading it from the very beginning. What is your favorite date? Here is a brief video that Jessica and Tim made about the project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger