This ain't your McMuffin...

This past weekend, I went to Boston to visit some of my closest friends from college. If you follow me on Instagram, you can see that I had a total blast. The icing on the cake was on Sunday morning, before I left, I visiting Flour Bakery in Cambridge. I had been there once before, nearly 3 years ago with the same friends before a road trip and had been dreaming of their egg sandwich ever since. It was everythign that I dreamed of and came home wanting more. Which is why I was so pumped to see that it is featured on the Flour Website which even has an instructional video. I haven't made it yet, but totally am trying to come up with an breakfast party excuse to serve this. YUM!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

MP Daily All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger